Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Family Weekend!


Yay! The Douglas came over! What a wonderfully encouraging, awesome weekend! I didn't want it to end! We got a date alone one night (just the four of us that is... Alex, Zack, Cristina and I) as well as a ladies day (Britton, Cristina and I) as well as a night with ALL the kidos! I HAD A BLAST!! Here are some pictures to prove it!






I, naturally, am encouraged by their visit, but left in a horrible physical state :( My little red friend that I haven't seen in over two years now is back and I am in a lot of pain and misery. To make matters even worse, my husband and I think we have come down with pneumonia :( I am praying that the Douglas don't get it, as well as my babies.

As you can see from this video, my girls LOVED having their cousins over! They laughed and laughed and laughed. Today they seem to be a whole lot more social now that everyone is gone. I think they miss them.

I pray that it won't be 6 months before we see our beloved family again. They mean so much to us. I am always encouraged to continue walking in Christ, to be a better wife and mother, to take all moments in life as they come, and to fall more in love with Jesus and the people I am surrounded with every day. We love you guys and hope and pray to see you again in the next few months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment