Friday, March 29, 2013

We Are Having A...

And now...
The moment...
We have ALL been waiting for...


Today at 10:0am I had my "20 week" ultrasound. 
I am actually, supposedly, 20W 5D.
Our... uh umm.... baby... is measuring 21W 5D.
This would make my due date April 4th and NOT April 11th



I am going to ask my midwife if she will change my official due date.
I REALLY want to make it to at least 37 weeks so I can do a water birth.
However, if my due date is off, I might not make it!!!



So...
it looks like...
things will be turning 
blue around here...
FINALLY!!

It was VERY obviously a boy.
Alex just grinned, teared up, and kept saying, "Wow. Wow!"
I started crying.

My whole life I have wanted a son. 
I am finally getting him. 
Praise be to God! 
Only He knows how STINKIN' HAPPY I AM!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha! I KNEW it! Penis! Penis! Penis! lol. So very happy for you all. I can't wait to see his adorable little fat face! He has no idea what he is in for with 3 tiny mamas waiting to get their hands on him! haha :)

    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete