Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 3 On the Diet

So this morning makes my 3rd morning on this torturous diet. Things that I have read said to give it a few months before you start feeling your greatest. So far... I am not nauseous... a little dizzy and have some pelvic pain still, but it's only day 3.
Of more importance however is intimacy. It has been painless the last 3 times! Praise the Lord! I don't know if that is because I am just done menstruating and tissue isn't ... well you know the gruesome details. But I am interested to see how the rest of the month goes if I stick to this thing.

So far though I feel pretty deprived of foods. My awesome husband has let me spend quite a bit of money on food this month. I got some goat cheese, rice crackers, gluten-free granola, goats milk yogurt, fruit, veggies, chicken... I also have rice and quinoa that I can eat. In fact I am going to whip myself up a parfait.

Another delicious thing I made was sorbet! Just some mangoes, strawberries, and orange juice in the magic bullet and viola! I will post a picture when I find my phone...

0314011453.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment