Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving

Yes, this is a week late... BUT...


We went to visit our family in Beloit, WI over the Thanksgiving weekend.



Uncle Zack
Aunty Cristina 
Cousins Bears, Acashia, Nahomi, and Deputie.
Papa
Nana


It's always like a retreat visiting my dear friends Zack and Cristina. It's like a marriage retreat really. I always leave refreshed and spurred on to be the best wife I can be toward my husband. 



It was so great to see all the kids play together for hours and to march around the house in a big chain saying, "Cha cha cha, cha cha cha."

They Marched Around the Room Until They Dropped...



I am so thankful for the family that I have! 



I have an amazing dad who loves the Lord and is there to give me his wisdom and counsel when I need him.



I have an awesome step-mom who prays for me and listens to me when I need someone to talk to. She is an awesome grandma to my kids too.




I have a sister-in-law that will NEVER, EVER know how much she means to me. 



I have a brother-in-law that is the only man in the world my husband loves so much.




And, I have an unbelievable husband that loves the Lord, loves me, listens to me, and is willing to do anything just to make me happy. I love him so much. 

I AM A BLESSED WOMAN!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment