Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Raw Pudding and Raw Zucchini Sauce

Raw Pudding Recipe
1 avocado
1 banana
1 cup almond milk
1/4 cup cocoa powder
2 tbsp honey (or whatever sweetener)
1 tsp lemon juice
1/4 cup shredded coconut (optional)


I didn't like how banana-ie this tasted. Next time I make it I am going to do 2 avocados instead of a banana. And add some coconut for sure!!






Raw Zucchini Sauce
5 cups zucchini peeled and sliced
1/2 cup tahini (I used almond butter)
4 garlic cloves (or more!)
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp paprika
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
1 1/2 tsp salt


Throw it all in a food processor. You can use this as a dip, or a sauce. I threw it on some organic whole wheat noodles and my girls ate it up! Little did they know they ate about 1/2 a zucchini each!! :)


If you have a small food processor (like I do) then you can just cut the recipe in 1/2.

No comments:

Post a Comment