Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Where Have I BEEN!?!

Sorry it's been a minute!

This is our very busy season in life and even more so with the project I've been undertaking since May. 

I have successfully recorded all 49 original worship songs into 4 beautiful albums!

They are just going through the finishing touches and will hopefully be available for download next week!

They will be FREE on noisetrade and I am (hopefully) handing out physical CDs if funds or resources come in to do so. 

My family, my pastor, and my church body have been supporting me and blessing my socks off along this journey! I am so excited to bless them back with CDs they can worship to!

Praise be to God our Elohim and Jesus our Savior!

Anyways, lots of things coming up and going on.

(1) Hayven graduated 2nd grade!
(2) I am traveling this weekend to Fargo, ND to visit my sister, brother and nephew and participate in some ministry out there
(3) Alex and the girls are going camping the following weekend
(4) The weekend after that is our next AMC craft fair!
(5) The kids won 12 tickets to the MN State fair so we'll take some family along with us to that
(6) We are traveling to Nebraska for a family trip and conference
(7) My parents and brothers are moving back to Detroit
(8) Our kids "adopted" grandparents are also moving to Florida

We also are meeting up with several people we haven't seen in a LONG time or have never gotten to know yet period. 

Yes, always life changing events going on around here...

But God is constant.
He is Faithful.
He alone is worthy to be praised and worshiped. 


Hope you haven't missed us too much!
I will be more consistent with blog posts now that my hours and hours and hours and hours of recording is DONE!!! PRAISE THE LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment