Friday, October 29, 2010

Success!!

Yay!!
So following this schedule has been fantastic! Of course, it is only followed really roughly. Sometimes we wake up at 11am, sometimes we go to bed at 12pm, and sometimes nap time isn't until 2pm. But keeping a long nap time during the day and trying to keep the girls awake during most of the day allows me 6-8 hours of sleep every night without interruption! Woo Hoo!!

The girls are only having bowl movements maybe once a week. Sometimes every 4 days, sometimes every 8-9 days. We went to the doctor and we were told that that was pretty normal for breast-fed babies. I suppose that breast milk is more pure and easy to digest, so the babies don't need to poop as often. They aren't in pain or struggling to poop.

Alecia has become such a mama's girl! When she is tired, she doesn't want ANYONE to hold her except me. She snuggles into my chest and tries to get closer and closer to me. I think if she could go back into my womb she would just so she could be that much closer to me! Ahavah, on the other hand, is pretty independent. She still knows who I am and recognizes me above others, but isn't as needy when she is tired.

There have been nights where the Lord won't allow me to sleep and tells me to kneel by their crib and just pray. I don't know if there is some spiritual battle going on, or the Lord is just putting me in the habit of praying over them more often, or even if He is just seeing if i am going to be obedient, but whatever the reason, they are all good ones to do it! Last night I was up until 2am.

No comments:

Post a Comment