Friday, January 4, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Hayven turned 1 years old the day after Christmas :)


We went sledding Christmas Eve (an event only our friends Jordan and Osa really got to enjoy considering the twins hated it and I am pregnant).


The girls got their FIRST EVER Christmas gifts and stockings!



We got the spend the NEW YEAR with our BELOVED Douglas Family!

It was a fantastic celebration.
I spent the ENTIRE month going over, and over, and over 
the story of Jesus' birth with the girls. 

We pulled each character apart and made a paper nativity scene on the wall.
We wrapped a gift for Jesus and followed the star all around the house until we found baby Jesus and gave him our gifts. 
We watched some wonderful animations depicting Jesus' birth.

The girls know every character's name and can tell you what part they played in the coming of our Savior into this world!


This year we want to:
(1) Know Jesus more
(2) Lay down our lives more
(3) Love other more

I personally want to:
(1) Read my Bible a whole lot more
(2) Pray for my husband and kids a whole lot more
(3) Being a more submitting and supportive wife

Each year I evaluate where I am spiritually compared to the year the before and every year there is growth because I stay plugged in.
 I read my Bible. 
I fellowship with other believers that spur me on in righteousness. 
I make as many prayer meetings as I can.
I truly desire to grow in my relationship with my Savior!

Let's do it together!
Another year of blogging is on it's way!
Let's walk this walk together 
and fight side by side!

No comments:

Post a Comment