Friday, May 13, 2011

Prayer

So I have been having pelvic pain on the right side. It has been getting progressively worse over the week. Thursday I went and saw my OBGYN and we did an ultrasound. They found a cyst on my left ovary. They have no idea what is wrong with the right side. I was prescribed vicoden and unfortunately had to take it. On my way to church, I got really sick and we went to the ER. After several hours and a few meaningless tests, we came to no conclusion. There are several possibilities as to what is going on and one of them is a tubal pregnancy. It is of course far to early to tell. Please be praying for safety, strength, and answers.


I love and trust my God. I know that He loves me. I know that whatever happens to me fails in comparison to the sufferings my Savior went through for me and that my God will be glorified through them. In this, I take GREAT JOY!


I also took joy in this comic:

Week_34.png

No comments:

Post a Comment