Friday, September 7, 2018

Lost Art of Living Series: Ferments

I am going to be going through a series called Lost Art of Living.
I'm always shocked that not only does my generation not know how to cook, but they don't know how food has been handled for centuries. 

I want to breakdown a number of practices my family has:
(1) Fermented Food
(2) Bone Broths
(3) Raw Milk
(4) Sourdough Breads
(5) Soaking, Sprouting, Fermenting Grains
(6) Herbal Medicine in the Home
(7) Organic, Grass-Fed Meats
And Whatever Else Crosses My Mind!

I want to talk about how to cook, how to stick within a budget making these things, how to get the kids on board, how to fit these practices into a busy life.

These will all be Youtube style videos. 
None will be glorious.
All will be real life, probably whim of the moment, and definitely filled with screaming kids, spit up on my shirt, makeup smeared on my face, and interruption filled events because that's what you get!!

If you're new here, I am a mom of 6 children (so far). We mesh all sorts of styles of life with our faith in Yeshua (Jesus) of the Bible and our relationship with Him that makes us sure we will go to heaven when we die. You'll experience some Liberian culture, some American culture, some Jewish culture, and a whole lot of love for Jesus. 

We have dealt with many, MANY chronic illnesses as well as some that have close to taken the lives of our children. We are proud to announce that through the practices I want to lay out in this Lost Art of Living Series we have nearly cured all of them! Praise God!

Feel free to comment, subscribe, leave feedback. Check us out on Facebook (Alex Cassie Deputie), Youtube, and, of course my blog here!

Here is the first video:


No comments:

Post a Comment