Friday, August 24, 2018

ALL NEW ALBUMS! FREE!!

I am SO PROUD AND HUMBLED TO ANNOUNCE 
4 brand new worship albums. 







All 49 original worship songs!
Praise the Lord!

Just click the link below, download them and worship away!


This has been an incredible journey to get these songs recorded finally.
My church, Calvary Chapel Saint Paul, as well as Calvary Chapel Fargo are my family that I love so much and could never have done this with out them.

Any donations made from this music will go right back into purchasing supplies to get physical CD's available to hand out as well as better recording equipment to create more worship albums!

We're always praying and waiting on the Lord for new songs that line up with what the Lord is working in our church body and with His Word. More Hadarah albums are sure to come from this. Not by might, nor by power, but by the Lord's Spirit and in His timing. Not for profit, all for His glory. I just want to kiss His feet and bring others to His feet as well. 

This is the Lord's music and I never intend to take a profit from them. My heart and passion is for the church to move back to a Biblical based worship. You can read my bio on the Noise trade account. It reads:

My name is Cassie Deputie. I am married to the first man I ever dated, and first man I ever kissed, Alexander! I have six kids: Ahavah, Alecia, Hayven, Elias, Aryeh & Evelyn! I lead worship at Calvary Chapel Saint Paul. 
I really can only give all glory to Jesus Christ for all He's done in my life. He saved me, He loves me, He's my everything. I first picked up a guitar at age 15 and taught myself to play. I lead worship at my church off an on for a few years and developed a huge passion for worship. I then committed to leading worship at my church and struggled finding songs that were actually TO God and not ABOUT God. Songs that ministered to Him instead of mood music that made people feel good. So I decided to write some! Well... I now have a few albums of real worship songs! Yay! Thanks Lord!
They are all doctrinally sound, and they minister to the Lord. All my lyrics are submitted to my pastor so he can look over them and ensure they are Biblically sound. Some are geared more for "afterglows" or to be used as a response to a moving of God's Spirit through the teaching of His Word. Some are meant for Communion. But all are worshipful and to the Lord. 
My passion is worship. I long to see the church come back to a Biblical worship for God. I desire for personal and private lives to find time to be still before the Lord and give the glory due to His name. Then, out of this personal time of worship flows corporate worship where we, God's body, His people, His church, lift our voices in unison with one heart and one mind together to praise our Jesus! 
I also desire to see a revival in my country (America) and around the world through true worship to the Lord and uncompromising, unashamed teaching from the Word of God. The WHOLE counsel of the Word. 
I hope you're blessed by these songs and enriched and spurred onto worship Jesus. My prayer is that this blog equips worshippers to worship in spirit and truth. God bless you!
Please do not use any of this music to make a profit of any kind. Thank you.
It is my desire to not receive personally any money raised from this music. Any donations that come in will go toward creating physical CD's to hand out as well as creating more Hadarah albums for my brothers and sisters in Christ to use.

Thank You Jesus, Yeshua, our Messiah. Your Name is worthy to be worshipped and praised above every other Name. May You have Your will with these songs. May Your people fall in love with sitting at Your feet and praising Your Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment