Friday, December 8, 2017

Cruicial Vaccine Information!

This is a topic I don't talk much about on my blog, and I'm sure a number of you would be surprised to hear this topic is very near and dear to our heart as a family. If you would like to hear more about why, just send me an email and we can chat. 

However, when Alex I were walking through some things and praying about certain decisions we were going to make regarding vaccinations for our children, I came across this course: vaccineeducation.us

Now, My husband and I went to this class in person several times before it was offered as an online course and we took many of our friends through it as well. 

This course gives you so much valuable information that enables you to make an informed decision as far as vaccinations are concerned. 

My favorite part of this course personally was the education on exactly how the immune system works and how vaccines are supposed to work in light of this. This opened my understanding as to the thought process behind the invention of the vaccine as well as a really well-rounded understanding of why certain ingredients are placed in the vaccines to get the desired responses. 

This course will walk you through vaccine by vaccine study on the manufacturing of vaccinations, the ingredients in them, and some history behind why they started, which vaccines were created or recalled and why as well as up-to-date statistics on their success or failure rates. 

There is so much more information and resources in this course that I can't fit it all in this blog post, but I would greatly encourage people to visit this website: vaccineeducation.us and explore and learn!

Like I said, my husband and I have been through these classes together and took several others through them as well and I HIGHLY recommend them. 

I know there are lots of bogus things out there that are based a whole lot more on people's opinions or bias' on this topic, but I feel this course is very well-rounded and will guide you to draw your own conclusions about which vaccines you feel are necessary or how to space them or whatever thoughts you are having about your child and their health care. 

I am SO THANKFUL we live in a country where we can make informed choices when it comes to what we believe is healthy, safe, or unsafe for our families! With that right comes the responsibility to be informed and know that the choices we make are good ones. So let's never stop learning and never stop challenging our beliefs to make sure they are solid and the right ones!

Go ahead and check this course out and let me know what you think!! vaccineeducation.us 


Here is another great resources by the same creator of this course: http://vaccinedecision.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment