Monday, December 26, 2016

Strange Gifts

Please tell me if you received gifts from your family members as strange as I did:

A Mug with my brother-in-law's brother's face... Let's just say his brother and I don't get along. So he got me a mug with his face on it. It's my "Doug Mug"

A life size cut out of my sister who lives in Fargo so I can take her with me everywhere I go. 

A mug with a verse on it that indicates I am a "strong ass crouching between two burdens" and on the opposite side is a picture is me between my two sisters (aka my two burdens).


Did you get any ... interesting... gifts???

2 comments:

  1. I got some old leftover candy from my grama, that's how I spell it, it tasted like really fruity though really gross. A nice necklace and earrings, some lottery tickets lime every year :) from my grandparents and a big wooden K I love it!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't mean lime I meant like hahaha

    ReplyDelete