Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Thinking It's Coming Soon...

I am 38 Weeks and 2 Days.

Ever since my hospital visit Sunday night I have been have been VERY uncomfortable. Having Sharp Lower stomach pains and cervix pains. My back is aching pretty bad. I have random blood in my discharge since I lost my mucus plug. My contractions aren't consistent, but when I get one, I feel like I can't breath through it. When I sit on the toilet I just want to push so my water breaks. I feel like it would relieve so much pressure!

Yesterday I had the urge to cook and bake like crazy! I made 

  • Potato and Vegetable latkes
  • Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Granola
  • Gluten-Free Buttermilk Pancakes
  • Blueberry Orange Syrup
  • Chicken, Potato, Green Beans in the CrockPot
  • Garlic Buttered Fish with Lentils (My husband is on a diet)
  • Vegetable and Chicken Stir Fry
And wanted to make more, but my husband finally kicked me out of the kitchen so he could make his lunch for today...

Also I have been REALLY exhausted yesterday and today. Around this time I feel like I just CAN'T stay awake another minute!! I slept from 3pm-5pm yesterday and I think I am going to go lay down right now. 

Really hoping that I go into labor today or tonight. I read once you start getting blood in your discharge it's supposed to be 24-48 hours before labor. But you know how my pregnancies go... You're supposed to go to the hospital when contractions are 3-5 minutes apart and mine are the whole last month of pregnancy... 

Maybe my next post will have pictures of Elias Hezekiah Deputie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment