Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"We Will See You Later Grammy!"

This morning my Grandma Narlock died this morning. 
She had lunch/breast/bone cancer.


In this time of morning, there is also a sense of rejoicing! Because of my relationship with Jesus Christ, I am SURE I will go to heaven when I die. I have NO DOUBT that the Bible is true and that I WILL see my dear grandmother again.


It is sad because I will miss seeing my grandma every Sunday and spending Christmas at her house and my girls will not be able to hear her stories of finding out that pizza isn't from Italy (and her other adventures over seas). However, I know that she is in the presence of the Creator of the Universe who LOVES her soul more then anything else!


If you aren't SURE that your RELATIONSHIP with Jesus Christ makes you sure you will go to heaven when you die, please send me an email with your questions (not that I have ALL the answers, but the Bible does and we can look for answers together).


Or to challenge yourself and read through some of these Bible studies. Strengthen your face in the Bible by learning about prophecy, history, and other Biblical truths:


http://www.schneblin.com/studies/



No comments:

Post a Comment