Thursday, January 31, 2013

12 Weeks

I think I am in my second trimester soon??

The nausea has gotten so much better! It started getting better by week 10.
However, it has been replaced with some serious hormonal-ness as well all-day every-day headaches. 

I still have the chills and am FREEZING and still pretty tired all the time. 

I have an appointment tomorrow to hear the heart beat and then we will schedule an ultrasound for about a month from now... 

Boy! Boy! Boy! Boy! (I am praying...)


Food Cravings/Aversions:
 I have a really hard time keeping meat down. I crave a burger, then I take a few bites and want to puke. Otherwise, I still want fruits and veggies all the time. 

Weight:
I will find out for sure tomorrow, but I think I have only gained 1 pound, maybe 2?? 
My belly is bigger for sure.




Things are going well so it seems... :)
Definitely different then my last pregnancies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment