Thursday, October 2, 2014

Goodbye September

Wow! That month went FAST?!?

My little brother Tres (My kid's uncle) has been with us for the last almost two weeks. He's been joining us for ministry

Sunday Morning 
Agape Feast/Church Meeting

our regular errand running


school


and daily life!




It's been a blast!! Tres and Elias fight almost CoNsTaNtLy!! :)


We are about 1 1/2 months into Kindergarten and Preschool. So Fun.


Mostly we have been doing lots of cleaning, baking, organizing winter from summer stuff, ministry, meeting people for dinner once or twice a week. My dad is coming this weekend to get my little brother and head back home.


My other little brother AaronMatthew is STILL in the NICU! He's almost a month old. He has Down Syndrome and a hole in his heart. His lungs keep filling with fluid and he's not gaining much (if any) weight because he's working so hard to breath and pump blood through his little body he just burns all his calories right up! He's still being fed through a feeding tube since he falls asleep while nursing/bottle feeding. 



I also have some EXCITING NEWS coming in a few weeks!! (I'm not pregnant lol). I can't share it until it's finished!!! So exciting!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment