Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Behind a Name


Ahavah: Unconditional Love
Eden: Garden of Eden; Where man had perfect communion with God

My prayer for you, my dearest Ahavah, is that you are strong, unwavering, and confident in the Love that God has for you. His love is not attained, not lost, and unending. I pray that you show this love vibrantly to other people. I pray it rushes out of you like water bursting through a dam and onto the world, affecting everyone you come in contact with. I also pray that you always have perfect communion with God through the blood of Jesus Christ. I pray you never grieve His Spirit that lives in you.









_____________________________________________________________


Alecia: Of Noble Birth

Grace: God's Unmerited Favor Toward Us


I pray, my sweet Alecia, that you remember when God paid your debt, purchased you back, and adopted you as His beloved daughter through the sacrifice of His Son Jesus Christ. You are His princess. He will never leave you, or forsake you. You have a great inheritance in Him, and He wants to pour blessings out over you! I pray you stay in His love and walk with Him all the days of your life, walking in His grace and strength. 







_____________________________________________________________


Hayven: A Safe Place
Alexandria: From Her Father Alexander


Hayven, my love, I pray that you abide in Jesus. I pray you run to Him as your strong tower, your refuge, and your safe place. There is power in His name! He is mighty to save! He whispers a song over you. He rejoices and dances over you! Nothing can separate you from His love! He is your everlasting Father; one who will never fail you, never forsake you, and is always fighting for you, His love. 







_____________________________________________________________


Elias: Yahweh is my God
Hezekiah: God is my Strength

My Son, Elias, my prayer for you is to be grounded, rooted, and founded in our Great God. He is a consuming fire, a jealous God. His Word is unchanging and will stand forever even when the heavens and earth pass away. Be grounded in His word, my son. Fall in love with His testaments. Stand on your convictions! Find that strength to stand through His Spirit and the example of His Son Jesus Christ. Remember who you are, Who He is, and who you are in Him! 







No comments:

Post a Comment