Saturday, January 26, 2013

Making Your Own Medicine: Tinctures Complete

It has been a little over 6 weeks and I just bought dropper containers for each tincture. Whatever didn't fit in the dropper I left in the mason jar. 


To strain our your tinctures:

(1) Use a cheese cloth or just a clean rag and run the tincture through it into a bowl or clean jar squeezing the herbs to get all the liquid out. 

(2) Fill your dropper or whatever you are using to store your tincture.

That's it!

MY Chamomile tincture is just DELICIOUS!! I love it!
My girls take it straight up. You can also mix them with juice or milk or something. 

There are correct dosages that you are supposed to take. Each depends on the herb. 

I will be posting each herb's properties and dosages later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment