Friday, June 11, 2010

(late post) 24 weeks! 6-7-10

Just a reminder: you are reading a prego's blogg so expect to read some things that are strange and not typical to post on the internet for all to read... for example, I have had "the rehia" for over a week now. I don't know what it is?!? I haven't been out in the sun too much and havent eaten anything bad. I'm just glad I don't have the other problem like most pregos do!
Also, I am so itchy!! My belly itches like mad! No matter how much I scratch it is never satisfied either. Like a thirst that never is quenched I guess. On top of that I got my first stretch mark on my left hip area. My husband said he can see some coming in on my belly too :(. Well I know that these girls will be worth it all!
Other then that, I am staying active, eating really healthy, studying my French, keeping on my guitar (even if I do have to hold it basically on my side to play) and getting ready to be a children's teacher in the parks this summer! I don't know where people get this idea that a pregnant woman should be resting all the time... I can see maybe if they were like on bed rest or something to take it easy, but I am fully capable of functioning. I mean fat people do it... why can't I? I will take it down a notch when I am at risk of popping my girls out too early. Other then that, I am going to continue with ministry and life as it comes ;)!!
J'taime mes belles filles!

No comments:

Post a Comment