Friday, February 16, 2018

33, 34 & 35 Week Update - Labor??

SO CLOSE!!

33 weeks and 1 day Evelyn dropped. It was a Monday night and I felt miserable. Tuesday morning I noticed how low she was. I was very nauseated and uncomfortable the next few days.

34 Weeks and 2 days I lost my mucus plug and started getting some Braxton Hicks every night 5-10 minutes apart. 




35 Weeks - the kids are sick and that's keeping me pretty preoccupied. I'm LONGING to walk! Like I NEED TO WALK!


This morning (35 weeks 5 days) I have been having contractions every 10 minutes on the DOT since ... well it must have been since last night. I had a dream I was in hard labor and having STRONG contractions and kept waking up through the night as if they were real.

There's a LOT of pressure in my pelvis today. I've rested, walked, drank water, taken a bath... nothing is haunting these contractions. Unfortunately, I'm not yet 36 weeks so I'd have to go to a hospital to deliver if it happens today or tomorrow. :(

Of course... 

My twins were born today (35 weeks and 5 days) and this is when my labor started with Hayven (born 36 weeks). With Hayven I had contractions 10 minutes apart the first day, 5 minutes apart the next day, then I had her right on 36 week mark. 

My girls just cook really fast it appears... 

I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment