Friday, September 15, 2017

Finished Up Trimester #1 In An Unexpected Way

Week 7: Fantastic! Forgot I was pregnant




Week 8: More Emotional then normal and overwhelmed, threw up a lot but not nauseated. Pretty good week.


Week 9: Worst week yet as far as pregnancy sickness. Sore breasts, nauseous, emotional, exhausted, STARVING yet nothing sounds good. And cramping terribly.


Week 10: Unexpected event that we thought was a stroke which caused my whole left side of my body to go numb and me to lose some vision in my left eye. I was hospitalized for several days and weak and disoriented the rest of the week.


Weel 11 & 12: Struggling to walk, talk, think, and function. Using a walker to get to the bathroom, and a wheelchair to leave the house, I am still recovering from whatever it is that sent me to the hospital a couple weeks ago. Still numb, tingly, weak over entire body



_________________________________________

Exercise: Pretty good actually in the beginning! 20-30 minutes every day. Was in great shape and surprised at what I could handle. Now I try to walk to the bathroom myself and stand to help Alex cook. Not much activity anymore.

Diet: Before my "stroke" episode, I was eating a very healthy diet, but now I am on a strict AIP (Autoimmune Protocol Diet) to hopefully reduce the inflammation on my brain and nerve bundles or whatever is going on. Also LOADS to supplements.

Weight Gain: Total for the first trimester is ... about 1-3 lbs depending on when I weigh myself. 

Life: Still homeschooled and pushed through serving in the ministries (until my episode- now I can't play guitar) I'm in even though most days I wanted to cry and quit. Learned new ways of teaching and training my children which you can read about in previous and upcoming posts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment