Friday, May 13, 2016

Mache Conference Recording

It's taken a while to update on our Mache Conference Experience. 
It was awesome, to say the least. 
I attached a recording of the speech that Alex I were able to give. 










Alex got us a hotel room right on the lake. Our hotel room had a kingsize bed and a hot tub right next to our bed with two large windows looking over the lake. There was a light house and ships sailing by. It was just incredibly relaxing. 



There was one morning where Alex went to a Men's Breakfast so I spent the morning with a cup of coffee next to the window overlooking the lake. It was sweet time with just Jesus and I. 

The Lord gave us clear direction on what He has for us this year as far as homeschooling goes. We're very excited since He's changing our whole (especially MY whole) philosophy on homeschooling. 


We had so many conversations after Alex and I spoke that were very sweet. I just love the body of Christ. What an awesome thing our God set up for us to partake in until He comes back. :)

I should have a video of the speech coming to me really soon which I will attach to this post so watch for updates if you're interested. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, God really IS good!!! How blessed your family is! You really inspire me, Cassie. Thank you for sharing your life on this blog! I have some family members I'm going to send to it so they can be inspired, too! ❤️ I miss y'all sooooooo much! Come to Florida and visit any time! Legoland is only 20 mins and Disney is about 40 mins from me! The beach is about 90 mins to each coast (we are in the center of the state). I love you! Hugs and kisses to the kids from Auntie Susie!! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete