Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Longing to Communicate

My little Hayven...
If you remember my post from a few weeks ago, I was at my wits end with all the screaming and screaming and screaming.

It's a whole new world now!! 

And it's all because of...

 ♩ ♪ ♫ Baby Sign Language, 
Baby Sign Language, 
Lalalalala!  ♩ ♪  (This is meant to be sung...)

Anyways,
She hardly ever screams anymore.
She can sign: "more" "please" "water" "all done"

I am teaching her: "Thank you" "Up"

I am a HUGE FAN of teaching your baby to communicate through sign. 
I have found it (1) cuts back on the baby's frustration, and it (2) encourages them to communicate what they want or how they are feeling without throwing a fit (which is a life long lesson, especially with girls).

Soooo... I will record her doing these signs and put it below:

No comments:

Post a Comment