Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Wonderful Husband

My husband has the whole month of January off and let me tell you, it has already been such a HUGE blessing already!!! 



  • He cleaned the ENTIRE house yesterday while I napped. 
  • When we woke up this morning, we got to just make a big bed on the livingroom floor and all fall back asleep together until 10:30am. 
  • The girls have had such a blast seeing their dad come out of our room when they wake up in the morning. 
  • Alex and I have been able to do devotions and pray together and just talk. 

We (the girls and I) all got the stomach flu and were throwing up and have the runs. I am SO thankful Alex was here to help me deal with my first time having my baby throw up! Not to mention help me out while I was puking all night. 


My husband is awesome and I wish that we could spend everyday together at home, or doing ministry all together as a family. Things are in so much more order when he is around. Things are far less stressful, less chaotic, and much more... I don't know... in order? I am so thankful for my husband :)




I also wanted to blog a few hilarious things that the girls do/have done:

  • Whenever Hayven cries, they get really worked up about it. They come and find me and saw, "Mama! Mama! Oh No!" and point at Hayven's bassinet.
  • They love to pat Hayven's head and look at her and say "Hey baby!".
  • They think almost every animal makes a rawring sound. We saw a commercial with some turtles on it and the girls kept rawring. I was laughing so hard! 
  • Whenever I watch "Lost" (which I have gotten sucked into recently), and there is a commercial break, they always say, "Oh No!". They REALLY get into tv shows like they know what is going on. It's so funny! Especially American Idol. They dance and clap for each performer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment