Monday, October 18, 2010

Flexiblity and Routine

So i have heard a number of great things about putting your baby/ies on a routine. But I also want to be flexible to do ministry and such. So, with some prayer and reasearch. I have come up with a plan that I am going to test out.

9am we need to be awake until 12pm
12pm Nap time until wake up or until 3pm
Another evening nap is okay, but not more then 1 1/2 hours
10pm last feeding (I want them REALLY hungry) and put in crib for night

Of course, I know that this will not go as I plan. The girls usually wake up around 2:30am and 6am. At the 2:30am feeding, they go back in their crib and sleep until 6am. At the 6am feeding I usually bring them in bed with me and we cuddle until 9am when I wake them up so we can start our day.

Flexibility seems easy enough. Their feeding source is... well me, and they can sleep wherever we go easy enough. I am going to try to stick to this and update how it goes. :)

Right now it is 2:30pm and they have been sleeping since 12pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment